Emergency Tree Services For Home and Business
Fairfield Tree Services is proud to offer its expert service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thunderstorms, heavy rain and wind, snowstorms and extremes in temperature can affect the health of trees on your property. Adverse and extreme weather conditions may cause a tree to fall over, or may cause major breakage of limbs. Past emergencies have included trees that have fallen onto power lines, trees blocking families from getting into and out of their houses, hanging limbs, and trees that have damaged the owner’s house or their neighbor’s house. In any of these cases, you may need to call for professional, emergency tree services.
Why Hire Fairfield Tree Service for Emergency Services?
- Fairfield has been in business for 13 years, providing residential and commercial clients with experienced emergency tree services.
- We are available to you every day, at any time of the day or night. Just call us.
- We are licensed and insured to work around your home or business. All of our employers are highly trained in order to use the equipment necessary for immediate tree removal on a client’s property.
- We understand how to work with insurance companies to properly document damage to your home that’s caused by tree branches and small or large parts of trees that fall onto your home or your neighbor’s home.
- Trying to remove a tree or parts of a tree without the proper equipment and training is very dangerous. That’s why we have emergency services available. Let us come out, survey what needs to be done, and then remove the tree or trees.
Once a situation is deemed a true emergency by a member of our Fairfield Tree Service staff, our experts will be happy to serve you in your time of need. If your emergency occurs during non-business hours, please leave a message with Fairfield Tree Services’ hired answering service. Our service will get your message to an appropriate staff member, who will contact you as quickly as possible. Call 1-800-Tree Service!